Infinity 26 – Rinnai Gas Geysers Infinity 26
Hot water need never run out – stay in the shower or bath as long as you like.
You dont pay to keep hot water sitting in a cylinder – water heats on demand.
No more mixing hot and cold water to get your required temperature. Rinnai’s digital controllers gives you precise control at the push of a button.
1) Heat Exchanger thermostat: measures hot water temperature at heat exchanger outlet. If water temperature reaches a predetermined limit, gas supply is stopped.
2) Hot water outlet thermistor: measures hot water temperature at the water heater outlet.
3) Flame rod: constantly monitors combustion characteristics inside the combustion chamber. If the flame fails or lifts, gas supply is stopped.
4) Overheat switch: situated on the heat exchanger, gas supply is stopped when water temperature reaches a predetermined limit.
5) Fusible link: situated on the heat exchanger, electrical power supply is stopped, if the water (steam) temperature reaches a predetermined limit.
6) Water pressure relief valve: opens at 2060kPa and closes at 1470kPa to safeguard the water circuit.
7) Electrical fuse and surge protector: 3Amp fuse and surge protector prevents against over current.
8) Boil dry prevention: if water flow sensor detects no flow, gas supply is stopped.
9) Combustion fan RPM check: in case of combustion fan defect, gas supply is stopped.
Benefits of using Rinnai hot water systems:
- fingertip water temperature control
- endless hot water
- space saving, compact size
- delivers greater water flow rates than instantaneous models
- flexibility – can be used on its own or in conjunction with a storage tank, heat ex-changer etc
- economical operation
- temperature cutout
- increased safety
- high efficiency
- capital outlay is much less compared to complex high maintenance boiler units
-can replace or work in conjunction with existing electronic or solar storage systems
- non on -site construction or assembly – the only on site work required is connecting water, gas and electricity
- inbuilt redundancy – failure of one component does not mean there is no hot water
Model specs: Infinity 26
Suitable for 2bths and homes
Hot water capacity: 2.7 – 26lt/min (1560lt/hr)
Input (Max): 199mj/hr 55kw input
Water pressure (min): 170KPA
Water temp range: 37deg C to 55deg C (When fitted with controllers)
Heavy duty water temperature range: preset to 55deg, 65deg, 75deg, 85deg C
Water flow (min): 2.7lt/min
Gas Type: Natural gas or LPG
Digital controller specs:
1) 4 Preset settings
2) Set lower for bathroom and hotter for kitchen
3) No more cold and hot blasts in shower
4) Even if another tap is turned on your temperature stays set
5) Self diagnostic display for problems eg disruption to the gas supply.